A deregulated domestic fuel industry sounds great (actually it doesn't) but in practice it's just one giant hassle. Another one.
Competition is great in theory but isn't it better to stick with the same old gas and electricity company and pay a bit extra for an easy life? Well no it's not. Because 1. British Gas is a customer services disaster factory and 2. Today its claims that it is cheapest are in tatters.
But you can fix it this lunchtime.
British Gas no longer the cheapest
Still in doubt, read this
Should you switch?
20 reasons why you might not want to be a British Gas customer
1. British Gas in 'profiteering' row
2. Why did British Gas raise prices?
3. British Gas customers to pay £1,000 bills
4. British Gas profits won't stop bills leap
5. My custom was 'stolen' by British Gas
6. Financial sleuth Tony Hetherington investigates British Gas
'Simplicity,' said Leonardo da Vinci, 'is the ultimate sophistication'. What a guy. It's so true. Trouble is, if you're a parent at work nothing is ever that simple. That's why we're here with the time and money-saving tips.